- Adherence to pricing, strategy, philosophy and general corporate guidelines.
- Periodic visits to markets thus, reinforcing distribution of the products.
- Maintain market presence and achieve growth and profitability.
- Analysis and recommendation of clients’ sales and marketing program objectives.
- Advise clients on local market conditions, acceptability/suitability of products, competition activity, trade restrictions and market opportunity.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend potential distributors for the product line.
- Assist importer with trade presentations, training the sales force, setting mutually agreed targets and regularly reporting on progress.
- Assistance and participation in international trade shows.
- Open accounts only if prospective importer has the necessary infrastructure to distribute the products (i.e. temperature-controlled warehouse, delivery vehicles, brand management, sales force and financial stability).
- Support with product registration documents for presentation to overseas Health Authorities.
- Text translation for labeling and product registration purposes.